With expertise in supporting Federal Government Comptrollers and Chief Financial Officers we prepare audit-ready financial statements for enterprise programs. Our clients rely on us to provide industry-compliant financial support and expert guidance on improving internal control processes and procedures.
We support multiple U.S. Department of Defense agencies and activities in achieving their financial transparency and audit readiness goals within accelerated time frames. As a trusted business partner, we assist in a range of successful financial initiatives, including budget generation and execution, supporting enterprise-level federal accounting and payroll systems, performing financial reconciliations of financial statements and reports, and tracking and recording financial activities for executive-level management.
Audit Readiness Preparation and Support
End to End Support
Through our comprehensive understanding of all facets of financial analysis within Federal financial systems, we help agencies improve their financial details and application in business processes.
- Data Mining
Additional services include, but not limited to:
- FISCAM, Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagement (SSAE) 16 & FMFIA Preparation and Support
- Managers’ Internal Controls Program (MICP) / OMB Circular A-123
- Planning, Programming, and Budgeting Support
- Cost Analysis
- Financial Reconciliation and Forecasting
- Financial Execution, Analysis, Tracking